Rules For Different Online Games Played At Trikal Info
1. Teen Patti
Teen Patti is a renowned game mainly played by South Asian people. This game is usually played between 3 to 6 players. However, to play the game, every player must have a 3-card set. Then, the person with the higher set of cards will be declared as winner. Below are the rules and regulations that are applied to play this game:
- Before playing the game, the amount that is applied to the bet is decided in advance.
- Another important thing is that there must be at least 3 players and a maximum of up to 6 players in the game.
- Therefore, while dealing cards among the players, ensure that the dealer role is moving in a clockwise direction, and so should the chance of one player to another.
- If you are asked to show the blind player, you have to pay double the amount invested. In other words, blind players aren’t allowed to ask another person for a show.
- You will see that there is always a maximum table for every pot, and in case it reaches its limit, the player will be asked to display their cards. In that scenario, the person with the highest card will be declared the winner.
Poker is a famous international game that is played throughout the country. In this game, every player is given two cards, and the person with the highest cards will win in the end. Following are the rules and regulations imposed to play poker.
- In the first place, you are supposed to decide the amount of gambling before you hit the Play Button so that the dealer can distribute the cards.
- Apart from receiving two cards, the players can also take five cards without having the one with the highest combination. Otherwise, the person who will remain till the end will eventually win.
- With the continuation of the game, the player can also ask the opponent player to show their cards by “Raising” with twice the amount of stake. Otherwise, they can also have the option to give up their cards to “Pass”.
- Once the card is shown, the person having the high hand will eventually win, whose hierarchy goes from Royal Flush, straight flush, 4-of-a-kind, full house to simply high cards.
3. Dragon Tiger
It is another online game that users can play at Trikal Info, and it’s very simple. The players have two different options: either they can play as Dragon or Tiger. However, the winner will be the individual who has the highest set of cards. Apart from this, there are multiple other rules, which are explained below.
- There are approximately 6-8 card decks from which the players have to pick the cards.
- After this, the value of cards will flow in the order from Ace to the King. Here, Ace is the one having the lowest value, and King is the one with the highest value.
- All players in the game have to place their bet on the Dragon or the Tiger. Afterwards, the dealer will take out the card and put it into the Dragon Card, after which the next card is found under the Tiger.
- Thereon, the game will be held between the players and the dealer, each with their own set of Tigers and Dragons.
Above all, the players may also impose their bets even if there is a tie.
4. Andar Bahar
Andar Bahar is a widely played game in India, which you can also play at Trikal Info. The main motive of this game is to compare the Joker cards with cards placed either on the Andar or the Bahar side. However, 1 to 7 players and a set of 52 cards are required to play this game. Other rules that are imposed to play this game are illustrated below.
- Andar Bahar’s game begins when the dealer shows the first card, known as Joker, and throws it at the center of the table.
- After this, all the people will place a bet on whether the Joker belongs to the Andar or Bahar set.
- Once every player has imposed their first bet, the dealer asks for no more bets and then starts taking out the card for every box in an alternative pattern.
- Therefore, if the Joker comes on the first card drawn on the set of Bahar, then a 25% betting amount is paid to all the players betting on Bahar. With this, all the players in the Andar team will lose.
- However, if Joker comes to the set of Andar, all players betting on it are paid money. Eventually, the players betting on Bahar lose.
- For instance, if you place the Super Bahar bet and the first card you take out is Joker, the pay will be 11 times the betting amount.